Dallas tax attorneys

Do you owe more than $50,000 in Back Taxes? Help may only be a phone call away.

Owe IRS Back Taxes? You’re not alone.

According to U.S. Internal Revenue Service data, over 14 million Americans owed over $131 billion in back taxes, penalties, and interest in 2018. That number has since grown. If you are one of the millions of Americans who owe the IRS, it can be overwhelming to imagine talking to the IRS about what you owe, much less negotiating a resolution. The Perliski Law Group is dedicated to efficiently and effectively resolving tax controversies as quickly as possible and at minimal expense to our clients.

Nationwide Representation

We represent clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, statewide in Texas, and nationwide.

  • Do you qualify for IRS tax relief? If you do, you may be able to settle your IRS debt for much less than you owe.
  • Need relief from an IRS decision? The attorneys at the Perliski Law Group are all licensed to practice before the Tax Court.
  • If you owe the IRS back taxes that you cannot pay, don’t panic. We will work with the IRS to negotiate an affordable payment plan for you.
  • IRS Wage garnishments and bank levies can be devastating. If the levy is creating an immediate economic hardship, you may be able to get the levy released.


Have a Question?

Perliski Law Group IRS Tax Controversy

The Perliski Law Group understands that dealing with the IRS can be stressful. Our attorneys are all admitted to the U.S. Tax Court and have many years of experience working with IRS collections issues. We have broad shoulders; let us step in and negotiate on your behalf. During your free initial consultation, we will explain the options that may be available to you.

Blog Topics

Helpful Articles

What do I do if I receive a Notice of Deficiency from the IRS?

Question. What do I do if I receive a Notice of Deficiency from the IRS? Answer. You will get this letter if you owe additional tax or other amounts for the tax year(s) listed in the letter. The letter explains how to dispute the adjustments if you do not agree. If...

How do I appeal an IRS Audit?

Question: How do I appeal and IRS Audit? Answer:  First, after you audit, the IRS sends an examination report with proposed adjustments to the taxpayer; these will also include additional penalties and interest. Assuming you don't sign off and return a copy of the...

What is a Small Tax Case?

Question. What is a Small Tax Case? Answer. “Small tax cases” are handled under simpler, less formal procedures than regular cases. However, the Tax Court’s decision in a small tax case cannot be appealed to a Court of Appeals by the IRS or by the taxpayer(s). If you...

What is an In-Business Trust Fund Installment Agreement?

Question: What is an In-Business Trust Fund Installment Agreement? Answer: Small businesses who currently have employees can qualify for an In-Business Trust Fund Express Installment Agreement (IBTF-Express IA). These installment agreements generally do not require a...

What is Innocent Spouse Relief?

Generally, both you and your spouse are responsible, jointly and individually, for paying any tax, interest, or penalties from your joint return. If you believe your current or former spouse should be solely responsible for an erroneous item or an underpayment of tax...

How to Order your own IRS Tax Transcript

There are many reasons why you should keep a copy of your federal tax return. For example, you may need it to answer an IRS inquiry. You may also need it to apply for a student loan or a home mortgage. If you can’t find your tax return, the IRS can provide a copy or...

“We highly recommend the Perliski Law Group! They worked diligently with us to create an offer in compromise that was accepted by the SBA and the lender. Fair price and very responsive to all our questions and concerns. We couldn’t have asked for more.”

Jim H.