Dallas nonprofit attorneys
Put our experience to work and change the world. Get your nonprofit off the ground today.
Share your vision with us.
We bring years of experience and expansive knowledge of the complex, nonprofit tax-exempt sector, giving you the confidence you need for the future. Whether you need something help make your vision a reality or require sophisticated counsel on compliance with the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) to address foreign aid in war-torn countries, our firm has the experience to assist you.
Our attorneys actively represent many 501(c)(3) public charities that promote the arts, scientific research, and provide humanitarian aid, spiritual guidance or just lend a hand up to the homeless and underprivileged.
Forming a nonprofit organization can be challenging, especially if you don’t understand the laws and legal requirements surrounding the procedure. For this reason, we encourage you to seek legal counsel whether from our firm or any other qualified law firm. Below we have listed a few of the many services we provide to our clients on a regular basis:
- Forming Charities, Foundations, Churches & Business Leagues
- Securing IRS tax-exempt status for nonprofits
- Church Formation & Governance
- Board Meeting Attendance and Documentation
- Conflict of Interest Avoidance, Disclosure, and Documentation
- Executive compensation
- Charitable contributions and capital campaigns
- Planned giving (charitable trusts)
- Corporate sponsorships
- Charitable Solicitation, Registration, and Compliance
- Unrelated Business Activities
- For-Profit subsidiary formation
- UBI Tax Issues
- Trademark & Licensing Agreements
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Compliance review for lobbying activities
- Preparation of IRS Forms 990, 990-EZ, and 990-T
What Our Clients Do:
- Alumni Organizations
- Cancer Research
- Community Gardens
- Dog & Cat Rescues
- Drug Rehabilitation Clinics
- Food Pantries
- Homeless Outreach
- Job Training & Education
- School Booster Clubs
- Scientific Research
- Supporting the Arts
- Veterans Groups
- Volunteer Firefighters
- Women’s Shelters
- Youth Sports
- A Neighborhood Watch
- Homeowners Associations
Have a Question?
The Perliski Law Group is dedicated to serving the needs of Texas nonprofit organizations. We presently represent over 100 nonprofit clients and our clients range from small hometown churches to large state-wide organizations with thousands of members. Our Firm has passion for assisting charities both small and large. Share your vision with us.
“We highly recommend the Perliski Law Group! They worked diligently with us to create an offer in compromise that was accepted by the SBA and the lender. Fair price and very responsive to all our questions and concerns. We couldn’t have asked for more.”