Dallas nonprofit attorneys
Put our experience to work and change the world. Get your nonprofit off the ground today.
Nonprofit Formation and Exemption
If you would like to form a nonprofit organization in Texas, the Perliski Law Group can provide formation services on a flat-fee basis. Whether you just need help reviewing your IRS exemption filing or want the Firm to handle everything from start-to-finish, we can do so. The typical formation process includes:
- Filing your Certificate of Formation (Articles)
- Registering with the IRS for your EIN
- Drafting your Initial Board Actions
- Drafting your Bylaws (or Church Charter)
- Drafting and filing your IRS Form 1023 (Application for Exemption)
- Filing your Exemption with the Texas Comptroller
- And, responding to questions from the IRS and/State of Texas
We are also able to assisting with:
- Section 501(c)(4) Neighbor Watch and Lobbying Organizations
- Section 501(c)(6) Business Leagues and Trade Associations
- Section 501(c)(7) Hobby Groups and Social Organizations.
- Supporting Organizations for Churches & Other Nonprofits.
Have a Question?
The Perliski Law Group is dedicated to serving the needs of Texas nonprofit organizations. We presently represent over 100 nonprofit clients and our clients range from small hometown churches to large state-wide organizations with thousands of members. Our Firm has passion for assisting charities both small and large. Share your vision with us.
“We highly recommend the Perliski Law Group! They worked diligently with us to create an offer in compromise that was accepted by the SBA and the lender. Fair price and very responsive to all our questions and concerns. We couldn’t have asked for more.”