Dallas nonprofit attorneys
Put our experience to work and change the world. Get your nonprofit off the ground today.
Nonprofit Outside General Counsel
Perliski Law Group serves as outside general counsel to many Texas nonprofits on a budget-sensitive flat fee basis. As outside counsel we will provide legal guidance on a wide range of issues affecting the proper operation of your nonprofit and the execution of your mission plan. A given client’s specific plan will be controlled by their written engagement agreement with the Firm. However, in general, the following services are provided as outside counsel:
- Board Meeting Attendance and Documentation
- Conflict of Interest Avoidance, Disclosure, and Documentation
- Review of Executive compensation
- Review charitable contributions and capital campaigns
- Review corporate sponsorships
- Review and Drafting of Contracts
- Preparing Board Resolutions
- Amending Bylaws
- Amending Certificates of Formation (Articles)
- Charitable Solicitation, Registration, and Compliance
- Unrelated Business Activities
- For-Profit subsidiary formation, as needed
- UBI Tax Issues
- Trademark & Licensing Agreements
- Compliance review for lobbying activities
- Review of IRS Forms 990, 990-EZ, and 990-T
Have a Question?
The Perliski Law Group is dedicated to serving the needs of Texas nonprofit organizations. We presently represent over 100 nonprofit clients and our clients range from small hometown churches to large state-wide organizations with thousands of members. Our Firm has passion for assisting charities both small and large. Share your vision with us.
“We highly recommend the Perliski Law Group! They worked diligently with us to create an offer in compromise that was accepted by the SBA and the lender. Fair price and very responsive to all our questions and concerns. We couldn’t have asked for more.”